Some people believe horoscopes can predict their future so why not your entire career? A fresh probe looks at the most probable job fields for different strak signs.
Some people were born to lead. Literally, according to one fresh examine.
CareerBuilder surveyed thousands earlier this year about their jobs, salaries, siblings &ndash, and their astrological signs.
From that gegevens, they drew the conclusion that Leos and Capricorns were the most likely to be executives (VP-level and above) with the latter more likely to have &ldquo,chief&rdquo, ter their title: CEO, CFO, and so on. Ram are probable middle managers, while Aquarius are most likely to be stuck doing entry-level work.
The survey also suggests birth order plays a role ter your profession and pay grade. An only child or firstborn is most likely to make six figures ter a health or science role, while the middle child is most likely to earn less than $35,000 spil some kleuter of caretaker. The youngest are most often artsy types or middle managers.
Here are the most likely jobs according to the zodiac and this survey&hellip,
- Ram (March 21 &ndash, April Nineteen): hotel/recreation, higher education, construction, engineering, government, IT.
- Taurus (April 20 &ndash, May 20): government, law, healthcare, kunst/vormgeving/architecture, marketing/PR.
- Gemini (May 21 &ndash, June 20): social work, food prep, IT, sales, law enforcement, firefighting.
- Cancer (June 21 &ndash, July 22): government, higher education, physicians, editing/writing, engineering.
- Leo (July 23 &ndash, Aug. 22): nursing, permitido services, IT, education, actual estate.
- Virginidad (Aug. 23 &ndash, Sept. 22): editing/writing, education, social work, military, sales.
- Libra (Sept. 23 &ndash, Oct. 22): engineering, machine operation, healthcare, kunst/vormgeving/architecture, finance, education.
- Scorpio (Oct. 23 &ndash, Nov. 21): science, attorney/judge, hotel/recreation, machine operation, education.
- Sagittarius (Nov. 22 &ndash, Dec. 21): IT, editing/writing, laboratorium technician, social work, education.
- Capricorn (Dec. 22 &ndash, Jan. Nineteen): engineering, sales, food prep, law enforcement, skilled trades.
- Aquarius (Jan. 20 &ndash, Feb. Legitimate): sales, machine operation, military, construction, education, individual care.
- Pisces (Feb. Nineteen &ndash, March 20): government, finance, mechanics, skilled trades, law enforcement, firefighting.
More survey results are available at CareerBuilder. For what it&rsquo,s worth, Money Talks CEO Stacy Johnson is a Leo &ndash, kienspel. I&rsquo,m a firstborn Himen &ndash, so they&rsquo,ve pegged mij correctly spil a writer. But I sure don&rsquo,t make six figures. (Maybe I have an older sibling my parents neglected to mention.)
What about you? Take a quick tour to our Facebook pagina and tell us whether your sign and career sync up.
Sign up for our free newsletter!
Join our 421,827 free newsletter subscribers building wealth and ruining debt: