Android OS (Two.Trio+,Three.0+,Four.0+) with ActiveSync Support is required to sync with ACCC Exchange accounts. You can sync email, contacts, and your calendar.
Setting up your Android phone to work with Exchange Online using the official Microsoft Outlook App.
1. Install the Microsoft Outlook app from the Play Store.
Two. Merienda it’s installed tapkast to open.
Three. Tapkast on “Get Embarked”
Four. Come in your email address (<,netID>,@uic.edu).
6. Tapkast on “Not an IMAP Mail Account?” if you see the screen below.
NOTE: If you have an “Office” account already set up on your device, then you will see a screen prompting you to add an Exchange account. Simply inject your uic Email address and ACCC common password on this screen to proceed.
Related movie: How to Buy Bitcoin on Gemini & Alt-Coins on Bittrex (Tutorial)
7. Tapkast on “Office 365”
8. on the login screen, come in your ACCC common password.
9. When prompted to “Activate phone administrator”, tapkast on “Activate”.
note: It may take a minute or two for this prompt to emerge.
Ten. When prompted to “Set device encryption”, tapkast “Not Now”.
11. When prompted, add another account if you so desire. Otherwise, tapkast “maybe zometeen”.
12. Press “skip” to skip the tutorial if you so desire.
Setting up your Android phone to work with Exchange Online using the native app.
Note: What you actually see may vary depending on what smartphone you have and what Android OS version you are using.
Related movie: Making a Gemini Account
- Tapkast Settings >, Accounts >, Add account >, Email. This application might be named Mail on some versions of Android or you may be able to click on Microsoft Exchange, EAS, Activesync, etc. here and skip step Three.
Two. Type your utter email address, for example netID@uic.edu, type your ACCC common password, and then tapkast Next. If you’re incapable to access your account, you may have to attempt a manual setup. Step Four outlines the same settings you’d encounter on the manual setup screen.
Three. Select Exchange or Microsoft Exchange Active Sync. If Exchange isn’t available spil an option either here or on the “add account” screen, please download the Microsoft Outlook app from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.outlook&hl=plus
Four. If prompted, accept the defaults on the Exchange server settings pagina, and tapkast Next. If your device can’t connect, come in the following account information, and then select Next.
- Domain\Username Type your total email address ter this opbergruimte, for example, netID@uic.edu. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes te your version of Android, leave the Domain opbergruimte empty, and type netID.uic.edu ter the Username opbergruimte.
- Password Use the password that you use to access your account (your ACCC common password).
- Exchange Server Use the address of your Exchange server (outlook.office365.com)
- Depending how your Exchange administrator set up your account, you might receive a message about extra security features. Select OK to proceed.
Related movie: Litecoin Compatible With Blocknet Protocol & Prepares For Gemini Listing (Bitcoin Specie Analysis)
Five. Spil soon spil the device verifies the server settings, the Account Options pagina opens. Select the options for how you want to receive your mail, and then tapkast Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
6. If you see Activate device administrator? pagina, select Activate.
7. Give the account a name, and then tapkast Done.
Peak You might need to wait ten to fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.